Volunteer with UsGive a hand to Healing for the Heart
- Make a difference. Want to have a real, valuable and positive effect on people? Volunteering with us makes a real difference!
- Use your skills for good. Volunteering with us lets you take what you already know and use if to help us to help others.
- Meet people. Looking to meet new people and build relationships? Volunteering with us is a great way to do that.
- Gain confidence. Volunteering with us can help you gain confidence by giving you the chance to try something new and build a real sense of achievement.
- Be part of a community. Come and find out that there’s a real welcome in the Healing for the Heart community.
- Learn new skills. Volunteering can help you learn new skills, gain experience and sometimes even qualifications.
- Take on the challenge. We love to have people work with us in person or remotely. There are loads of ways to get involved.
- Have fun! Our volunteers laugh a lot and have lots of fun.
- Reception. When we are able to work in person, we always need people to volunteer for a couple of hours a week to welcome our clients to the counselling service. If you love meeting people and chatting then this is a great one for you!
- Digital skills. Are you a whizz with digital art or with excel? Sometimes we need help to produce marketing materials, social media posts etc. This is a great way to volunteer with us remotely!
- Ideas. We are always looking for help to understand what our community needs. If you have ideas then volunteer to chat with us and help us think them through.
- Listening. We are hoping to develop a new listening/befriending/lived experience support project. If you want to learn how to listen well and have a couple of hours a week to spare to make a difference to someone then get in touch!
- Call or Text Us: +44 7397 984288
- Email Us. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Message us on Facebook @h4hGlasgow