Updated October 2021
Having worked entirely online throughout the pandemic, we are now transitioning back to offering most of our 1:1 appointments in person.
From mid-November, all of our counsellors will be working from our new premises, continuing to see clients online who they are currently seeing.
From 10th January, we are looking forward to welcoming clients back into our new space in West Campbell Street. The size of this space allows us to have in place procedures to keep everyone as safe as we possibily can. If you are currently a client in the service, your counsellor will discuss with you what this transtition will look like.
- All face to face sessions now moved to online using Zoom or telephone
- Clients who were already engaging with counselling are now recieving online sessions if they want them.
- In the next two weeks we will be contacting those currently on our waiting list to offer online sessions.
- Once we’ve allocated appointments to our waiting list we will then begin to assess new clients.
- Our volunteers are now connecting online or by phone.
- We are exploring new, innovative ways for them to volunteer in the community.
- A series of connecting spaces across the week, offer a variety of options including self care and therapeutic art.
- We’ve been able to provide mobile phones and internet access to those who didn’t already have this.
- Our creative writing group for women meets on a Friday from 1-2pm
- Established during lockdown, this group has grown in numbers, confidence and writing!
- Their first book is currently for sale on Amazon Kindle and in print.
- The women participating in this all see the positive impact of connection and creativity on their mental health.